Posted in Life Purpose on 02. Aug, 2010
By Anna Sayce
Welcome to the first ever podcast I’ve taken part in!
On it, you can listen to psychic-medium Alex Wu and me talking about how to find clues to your soul gifts and life purpose. I would say this podcast is really for people who have no clue (or people who are unsure) about what they want to do with their life.
In the 35 minute podcast we cover the following topics:
- What life purpose really is (it’s a lot more practical than it sounds!)
- Ways to find out what yours is
- Common myths about life purpose that keep you stuck (11:24)
- One ‘secret’, little-known way to find your life purpose (18:22)
The more you use your soul gifts, the happier you feel. So if you feel like you’re not happy in your career, then why not give it a listen. Even if you’ve heard of life purpose a million times (It is sort of an annoying new-age buzzword, isn’t it), I can promise that there will be some information in here that is new to you.
The first 10 minutes is really an introduction to life purpose for those who are new to the topic.
Listen on this website:
Download and listen to the file on your computer:
Download the Life Purpose podcast
Table of Contents
|0:53||What is Life Purpose?|
|3:09||Ways to find your life purpose|
|11:24||The myths about life purpose that keep people stuck|
|18:23||A little-known way to find your life purpose|
|23:13||Many people live a partial life purpose|
|29:53||Your life purpose may be just in front of your nose|
|31:17||Your soul gifts are double-edged swords|
- Alex’s website: Intuitive Wu.com
- The documentary we referred to in the podcast (where a guy tries one job per week for a whole year)
I hope you enjoy it!
If you have any comments or questions, just leave me a reply.