**The queue is closed!**
I teach students how to read the Akashic Records and as part of this program, students have to do 12 practice readings, with strangers or acquaintances. These practice readings must be for someone that the student doesn’t really know.
Students sometimes struggle with this aspect of the course — finding a stranger to read for. And so I am setting up this page to capture contact details of people who are interested in a FREE Akashic Records Reading with one of my students.
Please see this page for a description of what an Akashic Record Reading looks like.
If you’re interested, please read the requirements below and also fill in the form below.
- English must be your native language AND you must live in one of these countries: UK, US, South Africa, Canada, Australia, Ireland or New Zealand.
- You must be willing and able to meet on the phone or Skype with one of my students for a session
- You must be a believer in spiritualism, new-age philosophy or metaphysics (no skeptics please.)
- You must be comfortable with sending my student your full name now, your full name at birth (including any middle names), date of birth (month spelled out), place of birth (city and country), and a photo from last few years (more recent, the better). This is required for accessing your soul record.
- You must be OVER 18 years old.
- This must be the first time you have had an Akashic Record reading.
Please ONLY fill in the form below if you meet the requirements above.
Please note that these readings are on a first come, first served basis. As I’m guessing that demand for the free readings will far outstrip supply, it may be a while before someone contacts you, and we cannot guarantee you will be contacted at all.
By adding your contact details to the form below, you consent to be contacted by a student of mine, at a later date.
If you fill in the form below, we ask you to please be patient and to NOT contact us to follow up, to check that we received your details or to ask about when you will be contacted for your reading.
For this free reading scheme to be cost-effective for me to maintain, it cannot create a bunch of admin for me, as I simply do not have time to reply to the amount of people who will be signing up. If you meet our requirements, you’ll be put in a queue and should be contacted at some point. This scheme is an experiment, if it goes well I’ll keep doing it but if it creates extra admin for me, I’ll need to shut it down altogether.