As you may know, a big part of my work on this website involves the Akashic Records – reading them for other people and teaching others how to access them. Clients and students who are not privy to the Akashic Records body of work, have expressed curiosity as to what goes into this type of reading, and so I wanted to provide an example Akashic Record Reading, so you can see how my readings are structured and what sort of content goes into them.
Example Akashic Record Reading
Below you can download a copy of an Akashic Record Reading that I did for a real client who is allowing me to use her reading as an example.
Some notes on this reading:
- For anyone interested in getting a reading, I am temporarily offering them for a limited time here.
- You can also get an Akashic Record Reading with Shelly Ebeling, who offers these readings via this website, and works in a similar way to me. Be aware that if you’d like your reading with Shelly to cover your Spirit Guides as well, you would need to book the 75-min phone reading option. This is NOT included in Shelly’s email readings.
- If you are an Akashic Record reader who is already studying with me, please note that I have channelled some extra information on the soul trainings and the soul groups, and have added that to the course forums (it will make its way into the course manual, too, this year.)
- If you’re an Akashic Record reader who has trained with me and you like the email template used for the example Akashic records reading, later this year I’ll be bringing out an email template that you can use with your Akashic Record Reading clients. (The newsletter is the best place to be alerted as to when that will be released.)
- This example Akashic Record Reading is provided to satisfy the curiosity of those who are thinking of getting an Akashic Record Reading and those who are interested in learning more about how to read the Akashic Records. Please don’t disseminate it, reproduce it or use the information or the template included in it, in any way. It is a copyrighted document. Thank you.
You can download the reading below:
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.