Just for this week, I am bringing back an exercise that I used to do between 2010 and 2019 – the Intuitive Experiments!
The purpose of this experiment is threefold:
- Get some awareness of how your intuitive insights may come to you (if you’re a beginner)
- Practise using your intuitive skills, if you’re not a beginner
- & have some fun doing it!
If you’ve never done anything like this before – why not have a go? You might surprise yourself.
Here is the person I chose for this experiment.
Here is how to read her:
In order to tune in, I recommend getting into the alpha state first of all through meditating for several minutes. Sit or lie down and focus on your breath as it goes in and out of your nose.
Once you are in a relaxed state, say the name of an Archangel (e.g. Archangel Michael) out loud, take a few deep breaths, and look at the photo, allowing your eyes to lose their focus. What impressions do you get? What do you feel?
(The claircognizants among you may have received an impression in the moment you looked at the photo, before you had time to think – so pay attention to that, too.)
Character and personality is usually the easiest thing to read in an aura, so the easiest thing to do is to get an impression about what type of woman she is.
Look into her eyes briefly and fill in the gap:
‘She looks like a ______________ woman.’
Which adjective comes to mind straight away? Let one come through without thinking about it. If nothing comes through, take three deep breaths and look into her eyes and try again. If she reminds you of someone, try to work out why. It is usually rather revealing when your mind draws a parallel between two people.
This is an exercise you will find useful if you are claircognizant.
If you are clairsentient you may get a feeling about her instead.
Here are some other questions to ask yourself upon tuning in:
(Take three deep breaths before you ask each question.)
1. Do you trust her?
2. Does she remind you of anyone you know or anyone you’ve met in the past? – if so, which characteristics do the two people share?
Remember that everyone is multi-faceted, so don’t be surprised if you receive seemingly contradictory information.
If you get an impression that you don’t understand, you will want to do further questioning around it by asking ‘What does this mean?’ Often, people will get an impression, not know what it means and leave it at that. But sometimes you have to ask follow up questions about your initial impressions in order to clarify them.
Some tips for getting intuitive insights about other people:
- Get into the alpha state and clear your mind as much as possible before you tune into another person – again, the best way to do this is to meditate.
- When you look at a photo, you often instantly form a judgment about someone’s character. Often this is unconscious and subtle. They happen very fast too – so fast that they happen before you have thoughts. They are basically the unconscious judgments and assumptions that we habitually put to one side. Make them conscious if you can.
- Don’t worry if you do not get concrete facts – some people are good at getting information about character and some people are good at picking up information about events.
- This is an old photo, but to eliminate this sense of distance you could imagine yourself in a room with this person – talking to them. How do you feel about them?
- Remember to ask specific questions and wait for an impression or answer to come to you.
I will reveal who the woman in the photo is in five days time.
Please leave a comment letting me know your impressions. In the article that is coming up I will post some feedback based on your collective findings. I am looking forward to reading what you get!